Providers & Registration
Ethical Services Carpet Cleaning Directory: The best place in the world to find a professional cleaner
Criteria to Become Ethical Services Carpet Cleaning Provider
Providers of Ethical Services™
have been verified and agreed to adhere to our Provider Code of Ethics
As Ethical Services™ Providers, we recognize our professional and personal obligations to our clients, to our company employees, and to our industry. We also recognize that through a commitment to a high level of ethical and professional standards, we not only better our industry, but everyone who comes into contact with our company.
Therefore, as Ethical Services™ Providers, we pledge to support and uphold the Ethical Services™ exemplary standards and principles of professional conduct as presented below in our Provider Code of Ethics.
- Providers will perform their services in accordance with the laws of the city and state that they operate in.
- Providers will protect client interests by providing valuable consumer information they need in making wise service decisions.
- Providers will not misrepresent services to a client or infer that additional services must be purchased for an extra cost once a firm quote has already been presented.
- Providers will not utilize "Bait-and Switch" business practices of advertising low-price offers that they have no intention of honoring.
- Providers will not exercise commission-only hiring practices which compels employees to exercise unethical hard-sell tactics solely for the purpose of creating a livable wage at the expense of clients' true service needs.
- Providers will not misrepresent facts about warranties or quality of service.
- Providers will strongly guarantee their work.
- Providers will be ethical and honest in all of their business and professional relationships.
Provider Code Of Ethics:
Providers who are found by the Ethical Services™ Client Response Committee to have knowingly violated the Code of Ethics will risk expulsion. Documented complaints that are not resolved in a professional manner will be posted on this site as an informational resource for Consumers.
If you are a Professional and feel that you can conform to our code of ethics please fill out the following form. Download this pdf and fill it out on your computer. Then save and email to:email@example.com.
If you are a consumer who has submitted a complaint against an Ethical Services Provider, or you are an Ethical Services Provider whom a complaint has been submitted against, you should know that it is the policy of Ethical Services to internally make note of a provider who receives a negative review (even if the review is resolved to the customer's satisfaction) and to then keep a watch on their reviews.
Ethical Services will gather the appropriate information and the Ethical Services Advisory will evaluate all of the facts to the best of its ability and then to make a decision regarding the Ethical Services Providership of the company in question.
Though we are a volunteer-run oversight council, we take our roles very seriously and all consumer and provider feedback seriously as well. We take our role of protecting consumers, and promoting true professionals, very seriously.